Thursday, January 26, 2006

I am so smart, I am so smart, S-M-R-T, I mean S-M-A-R-T!

On my day of resident genius level work, I not only dropped the blender on my foot (which gave me a one-inch long gash on the foot). No, that wasn't enough! I slipped *up* the steps when it was raining for the 15 minutes or so that God decided to turn on the sprinklers.

Now I've got a dent in my shin and it's bruising up in a fascinating manner. Ahhh... I am so talented! *lol*

And I'm hoping that the fires will go away tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get lots of rain. Lots and lots and lots of rain... because the fires are still going even though we had 1.5ml of rain!

ARGH!

*ahem*

This weather still really sucks :( And I hate bushfires! HATE, HATE, HAAAAAAATE! And Italian Australian movies on TV are rather deeply odd. Especially with Italian midget laundromat owners.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To quote Homer Simpson:

"I am so smart
I am so smart
S-M-A-T....
I mean S-M-A-R-T"

lol

Della said...

Good old Homer... *lol*