Thursday, January 12, 2006

How embarrassing!!!

I swear to God I am the master of embarrassing myself! *lol*

This morning, there was meant to be a termite inspection at my house, which was scheduled for 10.30am. Nice time, works for me, not too early.

Decide to have a shower at about 9.30 and then see what can be done about cleaning the house after holidays.

A minute or two into the shower, there's a knock at the door and it's the termite inspection man! ARGH! So I yell out that I'll be right out, leap out of the shower, whip on my dressing gown and meet the guy at the door *lol*

Thankfully he started the inspection outside...

But talk about embarrassing!

Yet kinda funny, because he and I ended up nattering away about odd situations he's encountered, like a lady answering the door stark naked apart from a pair of heels and stuff like that.

Ah well! He gave me heaps of tips for dealing with insects and spiders and stuff and showed me all around what he was looking at and for. And he commented that it was good that I knew what was what with things like borers and termites and treatments and stuff (altho I did have some prior knowledge with the termite stuff back on the farm... cheating, you could say? *lol*).

No comments: