Saturday, January 14, 2006

Who do you share your heart with?

That was something that I started thinking about after I read Tuesdays With Morrie. It's one of the four questions that Morrie asks the guy who wrote the book, and I can't remember the other three, so I'll have to ask Uncle Brett to let me know *lol*

Sharing your heart wasn't about being in love or dating or marrying a person, but about who you share your inner thoughts and all of that sort of thing with, someone or some people who know your inner workings.

There are a few people I share my more inner side with, although mostly I don't tend to tell anyone anything unless it's obvious *lol* The people are my friends Danny, Oliver, Amy and Renfield. All of them are amazing people and I should probably stay in contact with them more often.

Of course, there are differnt levels of the heart sharing. But it's better than not at all, I suppose :)

Hmm... So who do you share your heart with?

1 comment:

Becky Daniel said...

hmmm...a rhetorical question, but got me thinking.