Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I popped down to the store to buy some milk (which was the thing I had forgotten yesterday and was wracking my brains for). So I have actually bought milk now...

But I also had this kind of brain wave when I was there and had an idea for fresh bean, capsicum and feta salad (possibly with lightly toasted pine-nuts), so those ingredients all go into the shopping basket. Then I thought that instead of not being able to use all of the feta in the salad, I should make a sauteed zucchini, garlic and feta pasta sauce, so I bought some big chunky pasta (mmm... the best kind! Little pasta is for whimps! *lol*).

And some fresh parmesan. And some ground cumin. And a bottle of Maison (keeping the family heritage alive, one bottle at a time *lol*) (it's non-alcoholic you heathens ;-p).

Damn shopping for groceries when I have brainwaves about food ideas and recipes!

But at least the ideas are basically healthy :)

No comments: