Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'm sorry I can't come today, Hyacinth, I'll be soliciting! Oh! I mean, seeing my solicitor!

Honestly!

I'm beginning to think that my solicitors who are dealing with the house thing (settlement is on Friday - tremble in fear!) are about as useful as donkey testicles stapled to a stick.

Got a phone call from the secretary this afternoon telling me I needed to have my bank cheque to them tomorrow. In the letter they'd sent, it was Friday morning prior to settlement... So I alerted her to this fact (had brought the letter to work with me, amazingly), and said that I was working all day tomorrow.

She then said, "Oh, that'll be okay then."

*rolls eyes*

And to think that I'm dealing with these sort of people and handing great wads of money over to other people via these solicitors! ARGH! If they lose the bank cheque down the back of the couch, things will be VERY hard on them.

No comments: