Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm scared :(

My little dog is going in for an operation in the morning and there's a good chance that he won't survive it.

I guess he is almost 16 and has a heart murmur (which we only found out about today when the vet examined him); he's had a pretty good innings.

But if he dies during the operation, I think I'm going to throw myself down a long flight of stairs and hope for death myself.

He's just such a brilliant dog and I love him to bits. There's honestly not another dog that I've met in my entire life that comes close to being as totally awesome as my dog, or as well-loved by everyone who meets him, even if it's just for his crazy antics.

He's not allowed to die!

But I'm so scared that he will :(

Please keep your fingers (or paws, as applicable) crossed for my lil' doggy!!!

1 comment:

Brandon said...

16 years is quite a long time for your dear doggy, but nobody wants pets to go. I wish the best for him!!