Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Someone in the library smells like fake CK1 or something.

The guy on the computer next to me keeps staring at my screen.

The aircon has a strange oppressive smell.

There's an ad for an Indigenous weather service. www.bom.gov.au/wk.

We're going to the farm this afternoon to pick some things up. My bookcase, hopefully. It's one Pappa made for me. I hate the tennants of the old farm house. I'm glad the ones who lived in Nanna and Pappa's house are gone. It's nice to not own the property any more so we don't have to deal with those imbeciles.

No, that wasn't very loving ;) But you never had to deal with them! Ugh.

The library isn't as interesting as I'd remembered it to be.

Ever wondered, when you go back to a place, whether time really existed between first being there and being there in the moment? Or were you really there all along and the other time in between never existed or mattered?

No comments: