Saturday, January 21, 2006

Curiousity killed the cat!?

WARNING: Adult content not suitable for all.

Okies, Becky and Kristin, you were asking what the iBuzz thing was, but I couldn't find the e-mail for it (I think I trashed it *lol*), so here's the latest press release they've sent us.

Wonder how it would go in any one of the mags we do...

*LOL*


And I know that these are real products *lol*

You ask how? Well, some of them were advertised in a photo spread in the last Cream magazine I bought for ideas about graphic design and illustration things.

5 comments:

Becky Daniel said...

wow. hmm, you'd think it'd be more disturbing. well, ok, the internet rabbit was pretty disturbing.

Brandon said...

Yeah aside from the internet rabbit...

Ahhh the power of the internet. *sigh*

Della said...

*LOL*

Power of the 'net indeed... now I'm worried *lol*

But yeah, sextoys usually aren't as startling as people would assume, I guess. Maybe just odd. Or quirky. Or scary (as in, "Holy Moses on a toasted roll... that can't be good!" kind of scary). Or whatever.

Brandon said...

Or "good gravy-covered grasshoppers!"

The disturbing thing is that I guessed several years ago that the internet would eventually be used to remotely control sex toys. I think it was shortly after doctors began to perform remote surgery through the net...

Della said...

Mmm, grasshoppers in gravy - groovy goodness!

Hmm... the internet does have a lot of possibilities it would seem! *lol* There's no end to people's inventiveness, or perviness. Invention is often a good thing! And there's not much wrong with perviness, in moderation *lol*