Thursday, January 19, 2006

Just call me Dr Della

Instead of going back to the vet and getting him to take the stitches out of my dog's tummy, I did it myself!

I guess I didn't want to have to pay an extra bit of a fee or something to get it done or whatever, and I've had enough stitches removed to know what I'm doing... *lol*

Although the vet guy was kind of goodlooking in a Colin Firth kind of way. If Colin Firth wore jumpers like country vets always seem to do, that is. I never see those kind of jumpers in stores... strange. Maybe they come with the degree or something like that.

My little dog seems happy to have the stitches out now though :)

I'd guess that they would have been pretty darn itchy towards the end. Hopefully he doesn't get straight back into licking his groin after all of this *lol*

No comments: