Saturday, January 28, 2006

Saturday Morning Love, Hate

Things I Love:
# Wake Up by The Living End. It's Australia's answer to American Idiot!
# Rain overnight helping to bring the fire at Kinglake under control somewhat. Now we just need it for the rest of the fires across the State! The rain is definitely what I'd call an act of God ~ thanks so much God! :)
# Russian news.
# Phone calls from a friend ~ he's as nuts as me, so it's a good way to start the morning *lol* Even though it sometimes sounds weird when he calls when he's training *lol*
# I need a little edge with my electro-pop...
# Actually, I love Rogue Traders.
# My new fairylight lanterns :-D

Things I Hate:
# Ashlee Simpson's L.O.V.E clip. It's crap. Her hair looks awful. Her clothes look like she raided a faded, pre-teen Marilyn Manson's wardrobe. Marilyn Manson scares me less.
# Backstreet Boys. But that's been a constant state of dislike with them since I was old enough to realise that they sucked (about 13 or so... Della meets Rammstein, happy marriage of soundslove ensues).
# Danii Minogue sounding just like Kylie in her Perfection clip o.0 And looking like her, too. She was fine as she was before plastic surgery and everything. Non-necessary plastic surgery sucks!
# Trying to figure out what to do about breakfast.
# Having been lazy last night and not unpacked the non-perishable grocery items...

1 comment:

~A4O~ said...

I like your post...

When you get a chance you should visit my blog at www.fabelstales.blogspot.com

I have over 32 poems, some in audio, awesome illustrations and pictures to help capture your eye. Don't be affraid to scroll down near the bottom of the page. You'll find your horoscope and a "Today in History" for your viewing pleasure. You'll also find some of my favorite pieces of work, like the poem "Words" and "No Evil."

I hope you enjoy and please come back soon. Thanks and have a good one, Mike. A.K.A-The Scribe