Thursday, March 02, 2006

Arghhh

Much as I love and adore all of my friends, I really don't like it when they call late at night (and by late I mean after 11.30) *lol*

Last night one of my friends called and we ended up talking for like an hour and a half (I hate to think what that would have cost seeing as he rang my mobile and stuff... yikes). So I got to bed at a time that was closer to 1am than anything else. Ugh... Bad when I have to get my carcass up and moving at 6.30 or so.

Bah humbug.

I need bed. Sleeeeeeeep. BED! *Garfield-like tantrum*

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

*pop!* *blinks*

Awake?! Why!! Oh cruel world!

No comments: