Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Don't call me baby??

Oh my goodness.

I just got hit on by the phone company guy who called to ask if I was interested in getting broadband!!! o.0

He started out asking if I was interested in broadband, then he kinda got into flirting, and sang to me and then asked me if he could call me later when he got home from work!!!!! Ohmilord!

But it was really, really funny. He made me laugh really hard. Then he started asking questions about what I did, whether I was blonde or brunette, etc, told me how tall he was and commented I'd be at his nipple-height or so and all of this other stuff.

Who knows, he might just have been doing the flirting thing to try to convince me to do the broadband thing... I'd say that would prolly be it *lol*

So apparently he's going to call back tomorrow (re: broadband)... Deeply weird, though, but also amusing. I guess I can never say that life has dull moments.

*teehee* Just got off the phone with my friend Darren and he said he's not surprised, because I have a cute voice that would make people want to take me home, as well as being smart... All together now... awwww!

No comments: