Thursday, March 16, 2006

C'mon baby and rescue me!

Remember my Renovation Rescue... Please!? blog entry from last week?

Weeeeellllllll...

Today I went to the same hardware store at the end of lunch quickly to get another tin of undercoat and a roller. Strutted straight in, past the counter, up to the paint section, grabbed myself a tin of undercoat and a roller and headed back to the counter. Plonked the stuff down on the counter and smiled at the guy behind it.

He gives me this kinda bizarre look somewhere between being impressed and puzzled and says, "Well, you certainly knew what you wanted," in a way that sort of make me think, "for a woman," wasn't far away from being tacked on to the end of the comment *lol*

Just because I'm in a skirt and high heels and carrying a handbag doesn't mean I don't know what I want from a hardware store *lol* But yeah... it was a really good feeling to have that blokey kind of moment. Now I have the sudden urge to opperate power tools... No, only joking about that! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Supress that desire to grunt like Tim off Home Improvement

Della said...

Aahhh-wo...

NOOOOOO!

*ahem* Desire repressed!

:D