Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mr Hell, do you know what an election even is!?

No Pokies MP hits jackpot.

I love Nick Xenophon.

No, not in like a personal kinda way, but you know. He's got a cool name. He's got integrity. He's got credibility. He's got a conscience. He's a politician with a heart AND soul (rather than a shard of flint and a contract with Satan).

I voted for him in my first election way back whenever in South Australia *misty-eyed moment, chorus of angels disguised as doves burst forth from scale replica of ark of the covenant*

Sad to not have more politicians like him around when voting in NSW during the elections there. Haven't found anyone vote-worthy here in Victoria, either. Call me idealistic, but I like to vote for politicians who stand for something decent. Sooooo... the Greens it shall be, I suppose. Unless the Democrats do something spectacular sometime between now and next year to show that they're actually going to stick to their old motto of keeping the such-and-such's honest.

No comments: