Tuesday, March 07, 2006

*Garfield-like tantrum*

*waits for paper shreds to settle*

*ahem*

Okay, I have to say, I get annoyed by incompetence. Particularly my own when it comes to the garden, which is preparing to suffer under my nihilistic urges... but that's another matter entirely. Somehow I come to realise that I don't have the ability to do everything and must find a Russian mail-order husband or something who can do the maintainance work *lol*

Annnnnyways...

Had an insurance policy with a company that I'd asked to be cancelled in January. Then got a note this month telling me that the usual amount had been debited to the specified account. Rang them to see why, and there was no record of me calling them to ask for it to be cancelled.

In the weirdest way, I felt like they thought I was lying about it or something :-/ I guess being in insurance, you get a lot of people doing dodgy things so would naturally wonder why people said things when they didn't mean them or whatever.

*le sigh*

And last month my Telstra bill disappeared between Telstra and my mailbox. AND it wasn't thanks to some kind person seeing the bill and thinking, "Ohh, I'll pay that for her, the garden looks like it needs the money." So I had to run around to find new ways of getting my money to Telstra. But the people at Telstra on the helplines are really lovely... So that was less painful.

*thinks happy thoughts*

No comments: