Thursday, March 16, 2006

I've been looking around for things to adequately sum up the odds and sods I saw of the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony, which I flicked to while thinking to myself, "I really have to give up watching The Glasshouse. It's becoming more sheeeeeite every time I watch it and I really would like to hit Wil over the head with a bag of lambchops."

Anyhoo.

The Auscultre blog has a pretty apt summary of the opening ceremony *lol*

I'm about to venture into reading some newspaper reports of the whole thing, but am not sure if I'm at all inspired by the whole thing. The Age will trumpet about it of course. Hopefully they'll have special lift-outs and a feature on the Queen's hats. Actually, I quite like the Queen. Just the rest of the family I'm not so sure about there... Charles "Tampon But For The Ears" Prince of Wales, Prince Phillip of the inappropriate and racist comments, the brother of Charles who is balding and looks like a harrassed civil servant... Andrew's kinda hot for an older bloke though.


Can't you just imagine what the Queen's thinking here? *lol*

Say one more inappropriate thing, Phillip, and I'll wallop you in the nadgers with my handbag. Don't push me on this! Remember, I'm the Queen around here."

No comments: