Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I like getting chocolate from work :)

It's definitely needed after this morning... Morning... morning...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGH!

NEVER, EVER, EVER, EEEEEEEEEEVER going to stay up late again. EVER! And by late I mean 3am. When I have to be up for work at 6.30am. Frig, Telstra will love me when they send their bill for this month... but I guess it's some variety of off-peak time or whatever. Still, I hate to think of what it could cost! Argh! Didn't think of that. Dammit.

Still, it's nice to talk to friends. For insane amounts of time. Til insane hours of the morning. About all kinds of insane things. And do lots of laughing. You know the kind of thing.

But...

I want bed and I want it NOW!

*slumps over desk asleep*

Wait, I promised myself I wouldn't stay up late again after Saturday night! And I did on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Oh well. There's always tonight. Mmm, early night.

No comments: