Sunday, March 12, 2006

I think I'm in love!

Yup! Totally! Smitten! Knocked off my feet!

Yes, I'm in love. Totally in love with the way the walls I painted today look in the spare room! Okay, it's only undercoat so far. But I cleaned the walls and painted two of them with undercoat twice. So bright! So shiny! Beautiful.

It's really nice to have light colours on the walls. Much better than feeling like I was living inside a depressed plum. The pic's of one of the painted walls with the unpainted next to it. Damn that purple!

2 comments:

Odysseus Snelling said...

Sweety, Darling in my opinion you just can't go past a plum for your feature wall. Everyone simply must have one, and it's so in right now (the previous/the owner occupants just didn't know about style darling).
I see what you mean, all around it's simply too much Patsy, too much Patsy darling. It's more like what Saffy would do than any one with any tast darling. You must get rid of it darling, it's for your own good darling!

Della said...

God, darling, speaking of getting rid of things, have you thought of getting rid of Saffy? She's bloody worse than surround-sound purple, you know, darling... Just sell her on the black market or something.

Oh sweetie, do you want to come over and get high on paint fumes, darling? Bring some vodka!