Wednesday, March 01, 2006

At lunch today, a guy at work spotted my keyring. I could tell because of the weird look on his face *lol* Why? See the pic. I have this lil' guy on my keyring *lol* He's called Bondage Bear by those who know him (and love him *lol*).

That all led into a funny weird silly conversation about how you could use the bears to bring up whether others are into bondage or whatever. Kinda hilarious really :)

People at uni were kind of disturbed by Bondage Bear when they first saw him. But he's so cuddly and cute and an interesting conversation point (as evidenced by today *lol*). So I say, "Long live Bondage Bear!" Leather, restraints and gags are optional in relationships, though, of course... ;)

Bondage Bear is actually called "Jock" originally. Check out: Bad Taste Bears for the whole range of his "family."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Bondage Bear!!

Sounds like a name for a superhero.

"Quick S&M Boy, to the Bondagemobile!"

Della said...

*LOL*

THAT is pure genius, Ben!

Brandon said...

Lol, I still remember you all analayzing him at the caf if Becky's video :) So great!

I don't think any of the others really compete with Bondage Bear...

Della said...

*lol* Yeah, he is a bit of a classic :D