Thursday, May 25, 2006

AAAAAARRGHHHH!

Suddenly had the most frightening song pop into my mind. Don't quite remember the title of it or anything, but it was that one by Steps that goes, "My rodeo Romeo, my cowboy god from head-to-toe, gonna make you mine, better get in line, 5 6 7 8!"

*shudder*

Other than that, the plumber arrives tomorrow at 9am. Frankly, I'm worried. Very worried, because with the problem that exists, it may have rotted the wood away behind the sink, which would need to be replaced, as well as making it vulnerable to termites (which love damp wood), plus regrouting the tiles, replacements of this and that and all of that kind of thing.

Will attempt not to hyperventilate tomorrow *lol* Or sing Steps songs.

3 comments:

clare said...

That steps song.. i'm ashamed to say i know... is named 5 6 7 8..

Della said...

*lol* It is a bit shameful, isn't it... and I remembered more of the song while I was on the bus on the weekend. Public transport is such a bad place to remember things.

Della said...

*evil laugh*

That'll learn you ;)