Tuesday, May 16, 2006


Rammstein image from www.rammstein.com

Okie, this is bizarre. And I don't mean the pic of Rammstein from the Rosenrot clip, by the way...

Last year Head from Korn became a Christian, and then apparently Maynard from Tool did, too (but then Tool are known for pranks so who knows about the validity of that...). But today I found out that a not-so-interesting-"musician" is a Christian (altho it seems he always has been). AAAAAAAAAND...

Apparently, the Brian guy from the Backstreet Boys *sprinkles holy water over screen, chanting "Unholy! Unholy!"* *shudder* is going to be releasing an album of Christian music. Or has released it, seeing as one of his songs is something like number 14 in Christian charts.

I don't like the Backstreet Boys. The only kind of boybands I like are like Rammstein (who described themselves as the first real boy band once). And I'm puzzled as to what Brian Littrell will sing about, coming from the whole Backstreet background to a Christian thing. Like, "I'm gonna make love to you woman, after we're married and united in the sight of the Loooooooord! Amen! Halleluuuuuuuujah!" or something??

The mind boggles.

1 comment:

Della said...

Well, I am 22, but I blame the "dark" things on an upbringing that included many British comedies, Charles Dickens books and an interest in politics and world issues that developed far too early! *lol*

Your blog is really interesting, by the way :)