Monday, May 08, 2006

Logies *harrghhcoughblah!*

Things I liked about the five seconds I saw of the Logies while channel surfing and avoiding annoying ads on other channels and throwing my slippers at the TV for Big Brother even existing:

~The expressions on American celebrity faces~


Particularly enjoyable is this image, which makes it look like Chris Noth and Joan Rivers are clinging together out of utter fear and are hoping that together they can make it to the exit. I can imagine Mr Noth saying, "Right, I've got you Joanie, let's back towards that exit over there and get back to the airport... They'll never realise we're gone and I won't have to be interviewed by that Rave... Reve? Rove?? guy..." I also loved the "Get me the hell out of here" expression that Mr Noth had on his face while Jessica Rowe was interviewing (read: salivating over) him pre-event. Ohhhhh, and who can forget Joan Rivers's comments? They were good...


~Hi-5~


Oh come on, tell me you didn't snort with laughter when you saw them. I mean, it's kinda funny that the hosts of kid's shows are dressing like cut-price hookers. But speaking of kid's shows, congrats to Play School for 40 years of Big Ted, Little Ted, Jemimah, stories and songs!


~Pizza~


Because they look like they're having fun and not like they've gotten lost on the way to a school formal.


~Pink~


Because in this photo, you just get a mental image of her at like 40, still kinda dressing the same but probably with like a formal dress and military boots with a ciggarette dangling from one hand, fluffy duck in the other, and she's cool with that, y'know? Like, who wants to be like all those other celebrities with botox? That's just for idiots.

Anyways, if you want an alternative to the Logies, check out the Fugly Awards.

No comments: