Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Following the rant below, I thought I'd make a list of things/people/etc that make me happy, so here goes :) Maybe Pollyanna had something with that Glad Game idea...

# Clare being my partner-in-Big-Brother-crime. The crime probably being that we watch it *lol* But it's on a so-bad-it's-not-good-but-a-good-way-to-pass-time level. Oh, plus we've got this plan that's like the Biggest Brother Loser. So we'll see how that goes :) I swear I'm starting tonight! *teehee*

# Fun Fridays.

# Cooking turning out really well and being soooo yummy (made raspberry and blueberry pies yesterday).

# Drewsy Woosy for being crazy funny and always cheering me up by making me laugh until my sides are hurting and I feel like I can't smile any more in case something gets strained permanantly.

# Work people. Sure, work itself is annoying at times, but the people here are fantastic.

# Randomly calling friends.

# All of my friends. I love you all!!! In a non-pervy way, of course :-p *lol*

# My dog. He's blind and crazy and occasionally annoying, but he's the most amazing creature on the entire planet (in my unbiased opinion). I absolutely love the lil' munchkin to bits and I think I honestly won't know what to do when he passes on. Probably wear mourning dress for a year or two. But he's like the animal kind of soulmate I guess.

# My family. They're fantabulous :D

Ohh, there's loads more, but I really should get to work and try to reply to the e-mails in the inbox and all of that kind of thing. Really, in spite of everything, I guess the problems in life shouldn't be so major. Although they suck, the good stuff really does outweigh the bad stuff. But somehow bad things are so much more mind-occupying at times. Plus they require a lot of work to smooth out or fix or whatever and you can't just ignore them and hope they'll go away.

But hurrah for the good stuff.

4 comments:

clare said...

Love you too - in a non-pervy way.
I'm also starting my big brother looser tonight... *hopes*

Della said...

*lol* Awww...

The BBL thing is going to be a challenge, but I guess all things are possible. Maybe we just need personal trainers who stand by with cattle prods.

Brandon said...

Love you too for sure!!! It's good to remember the great things in life - I haven't made my own list in too long... Hurrah for the good stuff indeed :)

Della said...

:D

Definitely is good ~ nothing wrong with celebrating the happy stuff, and the more you think about it, the more there is. Funny about that! *lol*