Monday, May 15, 2006

Life ain't all bad... Just 90% of it ;) *

Okie, I definitely have the most fantastic parents in the world :)

On Friday I found out that my computer is dead beyond repair (or at least read inexpensive to relatively non-heart-attack-inducing price range repair). Everything's gone. The PCcillin problems were the straw that broke the camel's back, as it were, with the computer that the repairs guy said had been obviously flawed since created in the workshop/production line where ever (and it was lucky it'd lasted so long - eep).

Reader's Digest cutting to the point time: my parents bought me a new laptop (yes, I'm paying them back, but they thought they'd buy one seeing as they were on sale locally and convenient for them to get at that time). It'll be arriving with them next month when they come for holidays here :) I'll be back online sometime after that... The enforced hiatus perhaps isn't such a bad thing, anyways. It's been a good time to focus on everything but technology.

So although it's bad and sad and mad (and other things ending with 'ad') that the computer is dead and all my work and photos and whatever else is lost forever to the world (meh, cry me a salt-lick), it's reminded me once again of how fantastic my family really is and that they're always there when ever. Yay for family :)

*just kiddin'!

No comments: