Monday, May 15, 2006

Life Swap

My friend Tony and I were just b!tching about our current life situations and he suggested we spend a week as each other. Like some kind of Dating the Enemy (was that the movie??) kind of thing or whatever it is where the minds and bodies get swapped over *lol* How bizarre... but with the potential for much amusement. I'd pay to see him trying to walk in heels...

;)

Anyways! Looks like I'll be going back to South Australia later in the year with some awards thing and representing the company and whatever or just being there generally to look pretty. Or whatever. Apparently it's not too strenuous, though *flicks hair and practices looking disinterested in an interested way*

Okay, enough of being flippant. This is really kind of cool! I'm excited about it - seeing friends from high school, trying to con Tony into wearing heels, being nominated for an award thing (altho with pretty much no chance of winning *lol*)...

Why do I think of Big Brother now when I hear the word "nomination" anyway?

Argh.

No comments: