Thursday, May 25, 2006


*teehee*

I feel kinda Leonine here... raowr! *lol*

Heh! I'm a Leo after all! But other than that, I look tired. Meh, it's the end of the week, things have been stressful lately, hopefully the weekend will be a time of some relaxation. Then it'll be Monday again and I'll see if things are any perkier then :-p

It's so weird taking photos of yourself and not being able to see the image you're about to snap (so used to camera phones and webcam stuff). Most of the time you end up photographing yourself with a puzzled expression, or missing half your face, or looking like a drugged hippy freak.

So bring back the 'cam I say!

4 comments:

Becky Daniel said...

hey gorgeous!
k, totally randomness here...are you gonna be at kris wedding? come! july 16...? kris back me up on this...i think it's july 16...or some sunday that's distinctly close to that date.
whatever, that's not as important as: will i see you??

Della said...

Hey Vagabond! :D

Yeah, I will be - I've been invited to do the MC thing at the reception. It'll be interesting! And Kris's already given me a whole lot of things I'm forbidden to talk about... *lol* jk

Brandon said...

Haha what a great picture!!!! Beautiful :)

I'll see you soon eh?!

Della said...

Yup, you will :) The wedding's not that far away now. Time definitely flies!