Monday, May 29, 2006

My bank will lurrrrve me...

Well, maybe they already lurve me. Maybe not with all the fees and charges. Who knows... But anyways!

Hmm.

Retail therapy on the weekend was good. It's nice to splurge now and then and it was necessary to get some more winter things. So what did I end up getting? Can I even remember? I guess so...

> New black woolly snuggly jumper. It's so nice!
> Winter jacket. Will wear it in Winter. Or something. Or break out the old mock-fur one from the 1970s and scare people. I like that option at the moment... ;)
> Gorgeous high wedge heel shoes. Yes, you may drool. If you want to know what the shoe looks like, just observe the pic. Except mine's in purple rather than gold. And yes, it takes my shoe tally to more than 40 pairs, but they're all totally vital, I can assure you.
> $60+ worth of Kayser stuff. It's an addiction, what else can I say.
> New jeans. Yay flares!
> Some shirts and a hoodie. Been YEARS since I've owned a hoodie, but I used to like pinching my ex's hoodies. They're so warm and stuff. Plus kinda cute to hide in.
> Skirts from Jacqui E. They're really nice.
> Other stuff, don't remember. Oh yeah! Some cute Summer tops from Just Jeans. They're so nice. Was wearing them around the house last night with the fire blazing away thinking, "Ya, totally practical to do something like this. Not."

There's probably other stuff. But it's nearing home time. It's all disgustingly consumeristic, isn't it? But lately I've been throwing things I've owned and don't want to wear any more into bags for St Vinnies so it's not entirely evil to restock. Although I rarely get rid of shoes so there wasn't any other reason to buy the wedge heels other than for the fact that they're mind-blowingly gorgeous ;)

No comments: