Thursday, May 18, 2006

If you hadn't guessed, the following photos are thanks to some spare moments and boredom.

Things are mighty quiet today without my officmate around. Apart from being able to play music loudly and sing along... *ahem* Although he's usually not that noisy. But without the daily rituals of paper 'plane manufacturing, joking about various things and whatnot, somehow work was done so much more quickly.

Anyways, the photos. Without my computer at home, I hadn't been able to take any, so it was such a fantastic feeling to be able to just grab a camera, point, click, accept, reject, experiment, find new perspectives... Some perspectives included:

1) reflections on a computer: Didn't notice how reflective the computer thing was until I took the photo. Maybe computers reflect us in more ways than one *shrugs*

2) ...français? Mais oui...: Felt oddly French, or looks oddly French. Makes me think of SBS films where not a lot happens other than meaningful looks, coffee and a variety of random events.

3) cloud castles: Was odd, because I was just thinking about how miserable weekend weather typically is while week weather is perfect, turned around to the window and there was the thunderhead...

*sigh* Sometimes I think I should have done more with photography earlier in life. Something about 22 is already set on a path in a way that 21 isn't. Meh. Life's always full of changes and surprises. It's time to enjoy the weekend!

No comments: