Monday, May 01, 2006

Holidays! :D

Clare stayed with me for a week and just left this morning.

It was heaps of fun ~ yay! Although I have the feeling that Clare might have been kinda bored by the whole small-town thing we have happening around here *lol* Ah well.

There was shopping, gossiping, shopping, touristy stuff, watching really silly TV, etc, etc. Ohhh, and she so got hit on by a guy who owns a store here! It was really funny... Sorry, Clare, but the look on your face when he was draping shawls around you was too funny :D

Weirdest thing was being asked by that guy whether we did any art, and then he said to me to bring stuff in for him to look at for selling in the shop and stuff. So we'll see what happens with that if I actually manage to do anything in the next couple of weeks or so. All a matter of extracting the didgit :P

3 comments:

Kel said...

what sort of art do you create?

how exciting to have it being sold in a shop

Della said...

It's just mostly random sort of things ~ whatever catches my interest and works well in oil pastels or chalks :)

It'll be exciting to see whether or not things work out with the possibilities of sales. I haven't done "proper art" for a few years now, so it's a good reason to get back into it :) Plus see if I still remember how to do watercolours!

clare said...

I wasn't bored. I've been back up here less than a day and it is bad. Too much to do. Ahh well, better get back to it.