Thursday, May 04, 2006

Grrrr!

Goddamn Marlowe! Those @******s at the Pentagon assured me it'd be a three-day turkey shoot!

*ahem*

I want to express my frustration at not having a computer at home. I want to take more photos and do photoshop things and arty stuff and get started on projects and finish others off and everything. ARRRRGHHHHH!!! I WANT MY COMPUTER TO WORK!

So very not impressed with the anti-virus software that decided to delete a system file. I'm trying something tonight with an XP system disc that may get things working, but I'm not optimistic. Other than that, tomorrow will be a day of hunting around, trying to find someone or somewhere to get it fixed.

Or I think I'm going to get stabby.

*grumpy moment*

I want my photoshop stuff for art, I want stories I've written, I want photos of my family and our farm and other stuff, I want all of my music, I JUST WANT MY COMPUTER TO WORK! Is this dreaming the impossible dream?!

Nyargh!

2 comments:

tina oiticica harris said...

hi, I saw yo uvisited my blog and decided to check yours out. Really enjoyed your posts, the few onws I read, that is. I'll be back!

Della said...

Thanks :D Glad you've enjoyed it :)