Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I don't think we're in Kansas now


I shall call it Electrocute.

We're starting to get bad weather. The sort of bad where one of my friends lives a little further down the line has described it as being "pretty f**king bad" weather. As he's generally the master of understatement, the weather that's coming must be of the variety of which he speaks. Or equivalent to what will see us impersonating The Wizard of Oz.

Trees down across roads, etc. Something to look forward to. And now the wind has started to roar with a vengance and at 10.13pm with the thump of a large branch falling somewhere around here, I think I want to go hide in bed. Not that it's safer there than in the lounge, but it's bed. And bed is good.

2 comments:

Dominique said...

Aww poor Deli... I am sure you will be ok; but don't forget your teddy and security blanket when you go into hiding.

Della said...

As I don't have either of those items, I shall have to purchase some ;)