Friday, November 17, 2006

When will I be famous?

This afternoon while out shopping, the sales assistant at the Body Shop gave me a long hard looking at and then said, "I'm sure I know you. Are you on TV? Perhaps from Neighbours or something?"

I got kind of embarrassed and blushed (and I think I only blush about twice a year, oh joy for it being in a shopping centre) and denied being a tv person, but she still thought I looked familiar. It was a little odd... But kind of fun. Drewsy and I have been joking about what I should do with the fame. Maybe adopt a few orphans ;)

And now I have luscious Body Shop mango shower gel and soaps that smell good enough to at least lick (perhaps not eat, though). And I'm wondering whether it's a good thing or not to be thought of as someone potentially TV-worthy, but in a Neighbours kind of way? o.0

Saw The Wrong Man again too... Damn, it's so good! And Bruce Willis is so eye-candy-worthy (plus Josh Hartnett, of course).

No comments: