Sunday, November 05, 2006

I spent the weekend...

In the State of my birth.
At a wedding.
Going shopping almost all the time.
Sharing a bed.
Getting badly sunburnt.
Wishing I lived back there, but not.
Catching up with friends.
Gossiping.
Meeting new people.
In restaurants.
On buses, trains and 'planes.

And finally... in a grumpy sleep-deprived mood because 3 hours of sleep on Friday night because you stay up curled up in bed talking ain't always a good thing, and then being out for hours on end all day and then not getting much sleep last night and travelling, travelling, travelling, even thought it's brilliant when it's happening...

:D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh... weddings... did you catch the brides flowers? Elbowing other hopefuls out of the way?

I hope you enjoyed your trip.

Kel said...

but what did you wear!?!

Della said...

There wasn't any bouquet-tossing, so no :)

In the end, I didn't wear what I'd taken with me - went shopping on Friday and bought a cute skirt from TEMT, teamed with with a black top.

Although there was floral involvement...