Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I've got a wedding to go to on the weekend.

It's outdoors.

In a park.

And I have no idea what to wear.

Partly because most of the clothes I wear are black, and it's not really that nice to wear black to weddings (although I still like the idea of getting married wearing black, as my German ancestors did). The other cute stuff I have involves a lot of white. Also a no-no at weddings.

Anyhoodle.

I have no idea what to wear. And this is a problem, obviously. So I guess I'll consult my wardrobe tonight, because I don't have the time to go out and buy something (or the inclination really).

Oh wardrobe, speak to me...! *lol*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not wear nothing? I hear that's fasionable these days.

Except you may draw attention away from the bride ...

Della said...

Hmmm, as the fashion guru that you are Ben, you never know...

But no, I think I might see if there are other alternatives out there ;) *lol*