Sunday, November 26, 2006

Walking down the street today was bizarre.

I had three car loads of random guys honk their car horns and wave vigorously at me while on the way to vote, then two more on the way back from it. Other guys driving past stared, too, including two driving a ute who pointed.

Maybe they were just excited about it being election time or something.

And then in the supermarket, a guy almost ran his trolley into the shelves because he spent the time walking down the aisle staring at my chest.

Okay, so I had a bit of cleavage happening today, but I seriously didn't think it had such amazing power! But I felt cute *tosses hair and does a ditzy smile* Either that or I had something truly horrendous goin' on like a psychotic monkey on my head and they were honking their horns and waving to alert me to it.

Pretty sure it wasn't that, seeing as there weren't any monkeys on my head at all today. Nor have there been in the past or future or present.

11 comments:

clare said...

*Honk Honk*

Just had to get in before it got to double digits. ;)

Della said...

*falls over laughing*

Classic :D

Anonymous said...

But if you did have a monkey on your head you would still look cute.

Or something like that.

Hey don't blame me its late and I am tired.

clare said...

We will have to try walking around with monkeys on our heads to see if it gets the same reaction.

Della said...

But only if it's a cute monkey! *lol*

Don't worry, we're all tired and it's definitely late. And somehow half an hour slipped away and I have no idea how it got from 11.53 to 12.23 o.0

clare said...

I have a green and silver monkey here somewhere. and the velcro should help him stick to my head. I named him Kenya.
I am also not sure where the time went but i lost from 10.23. Must get that back sometime...

Della said...

I personally blame it all on watching Donnie Darko.

And you have to try the monkey on the head thing if you have one!

clare said...

i will take pictures for you. or you could join in. It can't be too hard to recruit an extra monkey. can it?

Della said...

I want a golden lion tamarin (if that's how it's spelled? Too late to think properly) if I get a choice. They're cute :D

clare said...

Fair enough. as long as you know where to 'comandeer' one.

Della said...

*strikes heroic pose* To the zoo!