Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ahh... joy

Sometimes, just sometimes... I forget about why I often hate being an Adventist.

And then other times, I get reminded with a slap in the face.

Don't get me wrong, I love being a Christian and Jesus is really important to me. But sometimes it's hard to keep focused on God, though, when people around you are being a**holes in His name.

Like the good old gossip thing, and not bothering to come to talk to you about problems that they have with you. No, instead they talk to everyone else about the problem and then FINALLY after months, someone else who has also only just heard the "latest" gossip will come and talk to you.

Leaving and going on a long holiday seems more than tempting right now.

4 comments:

Melody said...

oh della *sigh* what else can I say except that I completely empathise?

hang in there my friend...

Della said...

Hmm... it's a strange sort of thing with it all - the more you get involved, the more problems you see *sigh*

Oh well, will keep on keeping on!

Kel said...

having walked many miles in those moccasins - I feel for ya'

Della said...

Sometimes it's tempting to take the moccasins off and throw them at some individuals... but oh well! ;) Thanks, tho!

It's comforting to not be alone with these situations, but then it's also not nice to know that this happens far too often to far too many people.