Friday, October 07, 2005

Safe as... houses???

Well, I did the property inspection/looking at thing this afternoon, and it actually wasn't too bad. The place is roomy and it has a generous back yard that's fenced and would be great for the doggies to run around in.

Not quite what I'd choose if I had lots of options, but I don't, so I've put my name down for it *lol* And I think Larie's going to apply for it, too. We'll see what happens, I guess! Although the lady is apparently really picky about who she wants there and when it has to be settled by (23rd).

It'd be nice to be in another place before people come looking through here for the sale of this place. I know it's awful, but that will really make me annoyed... But it can't be helped *sigh*

*curses under breath*

Oh well, hopefully there's going to be another house to move into soon. Or maybe the people who buy this one will want it as an 'investment property' and would want to rent it out ;) Or I could suddenly discover an inordinate amount of money and be able to buy this!

Ah, I can dream :-p

No comments: