Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekend highlights

1) Agreeing to marry my friend Danny if I'm single when I'm 25, which isn't a bad thing, because he's hot! *teehee!*

2) Downloading lots of songs that I love and having a Hendrix Sunday. Very tempting to redecorate the house in a 1960s/1970s style, but refrained because of there being house inspections starting today. Unimpressed about that, but such is life...

3) Cleaning the entire house. Not really a highlight, but it took lots of effort and it looks really nice.

4) Talked to a friend from England for hours and hours on the phone, which meant late nights, but never mind. It was so much fun, perhaps because when it's late at night/early in the morning, I do tend to go a bit bonkers (well, more so than usual) and laugh a lot...

5) My dog being allowed into the antique store in town. He's starting to be invited into more and more stores by shop owners here *lol* Isn't it amazing what you can get away with when you're adorably cute?

6) Making a cheesecake from scratch for the first time ever. Only ever done the packet things before, but I made and baked my own cheesecakes! Yay! And they're really nice, too. Raspberry and chocolate... mmmm!

7) Larie arrived!!! YAY!!!

8) Getting asked if I have children. I found it highly amusing. And it's the second time in about as many months that I've been asked if I have loinfruit *lol* I'm wondering whether people are thinking that I'm older than I am or something. Like the Telstra guy who came to fix the line on Friday assumed that I owned the house... hmm...

9) The ceiling in the bathroom FINALLY being fixed and finished after like, months. It looks nice. No more gaping hole in the ceiling!

10) Finally finishing my tax forms. Now I just have to hope that I've filled them out correctly and don't get arrested for my lack of knowledge about taxation stuff! o.0 *teehee*

No comments: