Monday, October 10, 2005

What a day..!

Uninspired!

Disinterested!

Listening to 1980s music!

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes producing offspring (okay, I knew about that on Thursday, but couldn't bring myself to ponder that until today - it's like terrorist acts or other events that rank up there on the shocking horror scale) (although it might be a fake baby, just like the fake engagement) (but ewwwww, so very very ewww!)!

House hunting is oppressively not fun! Okay, so we got offered a house, but I'm really not sure about it. Have to sign the contract soon. Am going to spend tonight thinking it over. Some elements I'm not really happy with. And then what happens with moving and whatnot? Arrghh!

I wish I could buy a house!

But no! Renting! And renting blows goats of all sizes!

I need a holiday!

Arrghhhhhhhhh! *kicks things*

But I'm now listening to Your Jeans Are Too Tight by Paul McDermott and GUD and the line, "I gave Osama a 69!" is making me laugh. Thank heavens for comedy, or I think I would simply hurl myself under a bus.

2 comments:

kris said...

where did you get this pic?? ITs so funny!!

Della said...

It's from www.angusoblong.net I think the address is :) It's linked on the side bar under "For something odd..." :)