Monday, October 17, 2005

Today! Today! I hate you, Today! You're always...?

Today is a total walking abortion of a day.

*GRR!*

Woke up early, cleaned the house, feeling so nervous about it all - inspections starting there at "home" today and all. Gah!

Then at lunch time, we looked at the rental house that we got invited to check out last week and it would be perfect... and they want a bond PLUS a month's rent in advance. Not cheap, not cheap at all! But I really like the place and it allows pets and if we don't take it, who knows what will happen. There ain't no better option.

Then I fell up the steps at the post office. The steps are tiled and have no grip on them, so when my shoe hit them, I managed to do the spilts which was a total freaking dent to my pride - arghh! *cuss, stab, kill, cuss*

This afternoon/this evening, another friend is arriving and I have no idea about where we're going to meet or whatever so that I can guide them up the mountains to the little place I won't be calling home for much longer. ARGH!

Oh, and payment of our wages isn't going through until TOMORROW because of a computer malfunction thing.

I HATE TODAY!

2 comments:

Brandon said...

SUCK :( Still creative as ever though - I've never heard the phrase "total walking abortion of a day"... HAHA!

Pride dents are really unpleasant, but money issues top even that I think. Good luck - are you moving into the house soon?

Della said...

*teehee* Walking abortion was the only way to describe that day!

We didn't get the house, but such is life. Here's hoping that we find something soon, though!!!