Sunday, October 02, 2005

What would you do...

... if you won the Lottery? Like the full-on jackpot, not just $23 *lol*

My friend Timmah and I were just talking about this and I was thinking that other than buying a tomato sammich, as he suggested, I'd want to:

# Buy the family farm back and work on my sort-of dream of getting into organic farming. More of a hobby farm thing, but I could see a lot of benefits with it.

# Go on a proper holiday overseas to Germany, the UK and some other places. And take my family, too! :D

# Donate a whole lot to charity.

# Set up some scholarship funds or something like that for my old high school. When I was in Yr 12, I won one of them, and although it wasn't much, it was really nice. Not sure what I'd want it to be for. Maybe something like Spanish or Classical Studies (which I won the subject medals for... huzzah!). Or Biology, just because of how much fun I had in that subject *lol*

Hmmm, that's about it, really. There are probably more things that I'd do if I could, but seeing as I've never bought a ticket for the Lottery, that kind of defeats the whole purpose! :-p

No comments: