Monday, October 10, 2005

Cold feet..? What cold feet? Ohhh, mine!

Yeah, this house thing just looks worse and worse the more I think about it. I mean, if the house itself was in a different area and not in the town it's in, I wouldn't really have so many worries about it.

BUT I do have issues with it where it is. The area's dodgy, I don't want to live there and in fact, don't want to be anywhere near there. But then what to do? There aren't many other options. Actually, there *aren't* any other options at the moment.

ARGHHHH!

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't the pressure on to sign the contract (by tomorrow), but there's stuff in the contract that doesn't gel well with me either (and no, I don't mean the stuff about not using the house for illegal activities ).

Grr... Now I don't know what to do!

I want a house that I fall in love with like I did when I first saw the house that I'm living in now. I don't want to have to debate it with myself.

$*#&*@#&^$@*!!!

No comments: