Thursday, October 20, 2005

Ugh...

I feel less like a cat and more like roadkill now...

*crawls under desk*

Definitely feel like I've been through a threshing machine backwards. And I still have an editorial to write and there are three subjects that are wrestling about in my mind as to which one will get written on and it's not all that easy to choose!

Arrghhh!!!

I want to go home and lie down in bed with the covers pulled up.

And I will quite possibly break my code of never hurting wildlife if those two blue wrens keep bashing on the window at 5am onwards for hours and hours without stop. I will get a broom and chase them, the perverted little peeping tom birds! I don't want to have them smashing against the window OR frotting about on the ferns outside. It's just icky.

Silly birds.

No comments: