Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Never Mind The..?


Waiting around to hear back from people is rather dull, especially when you can't finish your work until they get back in contact with you. There are two people I'm waiting to hear back from about some news stuff - one's out of his office until the 17th and the other's in a meeting. Hopefully the meeting will be over before the 17th. Oh wait, make that three people... one's in WA and that's practically the other side of the planet, isn't it? (just teasing... I love WA - I believe I went there as "luggage" prior to birth *lol*)

Listening to some CDs to kill some time, and I got to thinking about how much I'd love to audition for Australian Idol... Yes, my most hated show! But wait! There is a reason... I want to audition with the Sex Pistol's version of I Did It My Way. Either that or Anarchy in the UK. And at a pinch, perhaps I could do something with TISM's If You're Not Famous By Fourteen, You're Finished. Ahh, I can just imagine those judge's expressions... *smirk*

Another thought forms on this sluggish Wednesday afternoon! I wish to be in a punk band. Proper punk, I mean. Not like Good "I just wanna live to see you fall in the Grand Canyon" Charlotte or Avril "What's the Clash?" Lavigne or pseudo-punk like that. Thinking back, it's kind of been a dream of mine since High School, where I believe I was Tiggles the Punk Rocker... or something deeply odd like that... *ponders* Yes, that was the name. Too good at doing British accents, I guess.

Mmm, those were the days... Singing along to various punk stuff that Denise would tape off of her dad's records at lunch out on the oval, creating our own punk songs and being totally not punk-like at all, other than in those vague lunchtime moments where there was the strut, the look, the never mind the bollocks and then Denise went back to Holland.

No comments: