Thursday, October 27, 2005

I've fallen in love.

And it's only been this month that I did it.

And now it's all over!!!

It ended last night... Spirited Away literally! It's so tragic...

Umm... just in case you hadn't guessed what I was talking about, I'd fallen in love with the series of Hayao Miyazaki films that had been screening on Wednesday nights on SBS.

They were all so beautiful, the ones that I saw, and made me think that if I ever produce kiddliwinks, I'm going to make sure that they watch Miyazaki films. Spirited Away was probably the best of them all, even though I loved Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind *sigh* All so lovely!



Official site

Nausicaa.net

4 comments:

Brandon said...

YAY!!!! Another fellow Miyazaki fan :) Have you seen Howl's Moving Castle yet?

Gotta say Princess Mononoke and Spirited away were my favourites, but Nausicaa was definately up there. And Grave of the Fireflies is an excellent piece too... (sigh)

Della said...

No, I haven't seen Howl's Moving Castle yet, but I'm hoping to sometime soon :D

Will have to watch Princess Mononoke and Grave of the Fireflies, too, sometime :D

Anonymous said...

Princess Mononoke is very good, but not really one for the little ones. Rather violent if I remember correctly.

Della said...

Yeah, Jesus was saying that earlier about it being slightly more violent than the usual Miyazaki film, but still being excellent :)