Sunday, October 23, 2005

Lonely.

I actually feel *lonely* o.0

That's something I NEVER feel. Usually I enjoy being alone and having solitary time to meditate, relax, watch bad TV, cook or whatever else, but right now I feel kind of lonely.

*sigh*

Oh well, give it another few hours and I probably will recover *lol*

And at least my dog seems happy to have me all to himself again. He's curled up sleeping at my feet at the moment, instead of sitting on the other side of the room, giving me looks that say, "And why aren't you paying attention to *me*??"

It's bizarre how when you've had people staying with you and they leave, the house seems so very quiet. Especially after you clean up and pack up bedding, do the washing, all of that sort of thing.

*sigh*

So quiet!

Oh well. The real estate agent is bringing some people through to do an inspection of this house soon, so it won't be that quiet for too much longer. Unless they're like the guys who came on Friday who said almost nothing, except for when one of them asked me if I was British because of my accent.

I wish I was sometimes.

3 comments:

Brandon said...

Feeling alone is alright. Feeling lonely is bad :( I'm sooooory - I'd come over to cheer you up if I could!

Della said...

Thanks Jesus! I feel less lonely now :)

And today I'll get to be too busy to be lonely - ahhh, work... *lol* :)

Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt
matt@wefeelfine.org