Tuesday, August 02, 2005

blog-o-rama


I saw this cartoon yesterday and thought, I have to put that on my blog *lol*

And then I read this comment about blogging today: Forget your blogs. No one reads blogs. (Never before has so much been written by so many to be read by so few).

Perhaps that's true. Maybe blogging is the new, great waste-of-space thing that's just about batting ourselves off. Maybe it's cheap therapy. Maybe it's just for killing time. Perhaps it has a point (to some combination of the id, ego and superego *lol*). Oh well. Blogging isn't too bad, I guess. Keeps me entertained :)

Or helps me procrastinate.

Meh! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read blogs. Does that make me strange? Perhaps I should stop and get a life (then write a blog about it)

Della said...

*lol* Maybe you could write blogs about your reading of blogs and life relating to the reading and writing of blogs...