Tuesday, August 02, 2005

>^_^<

You know the world's different to how it was 10 years ago when...

You hear Nine Inch Nail's song Closer playing on the 'easy listening/Top 40' radio station that plays at the local supermarket and the f*ck you like an animal bit isn't even blanked out *lol*

Rather an amusing moment, and of course, it was definitely a time for singing along because when the hell else will you be able to sing that song in a supermarket whilst getting some groceries? That just rocks way too much *lol* How bizarre!

And I think NIN is going to be out here later this year in September or October or something like that. Although I'm not interested in them. I WANT RAMMSTEIN! Dammit! When will they ever come to Australia again? Don't tell me I'm going to have to go to Germany to see them live! Not that I'd complain about that :)

No comments: