Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Stannnnn by your maaaannn...

Ahhh, there's nothing like a rousing country and western rendition of Stand By Your Man to make time spent waiting in the doctor's surgery simply fly by!

*bout of sarcastic coughing*

But on the bright side, I'm getting better ~ hurrah! No thanks to Stand By Your Man... but yes. The doctor said that I should take tomorrow off as well, but I'd be not very popular with my boss if I did *lol* So I'm going to head back to work, apply my nose to the grindstone, etc, etc.

And just when I was starting to enjoy daytime TV! New ambition in life: to write soap operas *lol* It would be cool to write in the stage directions: deep meaningful prolonged pouty look at X, combined with flashing semi-angry, semi-I want to do you like a crazed moose eyes.

All together now, Stand by your man..!

*teehee*

No comments: