Friday, August 26, 2005

Och aye!

This flu is the flu from hell! I don't think I've been this sick in ages. And now the damn thing has migrated to my chest, so it's not just stuffed sinuses, I get to kill myself coughing. Hurrah.

And I can't shake this Scottish accent! Which I guess is better than the Spanish accent I was stuck with yesterday. Ugh... Really! My brain just doesn't function enough to switch back to speaking normally, and I know the people down the street looked at me really bloody weirdly when I spoke today (as in, where did this young lady get her Scottish accent from!? Didn't she sound British?).

I hate being sick! *shakes fist* Don't want to go to the doctors, but I think I might have to. I don't want to accidentally cough up a lung or something like that.

Ooooowwwww pain agony and not enough cold and flu medication :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got hit with a similar flu/cold thing that smashed me close to 2 weeks ago. It's almost gone, but it has made life unpleasant... Lo siento :( I feel for ya.

Della said...

Icky... sorry to hear that you got hit with a flu too! I'm feeling marginally better today - the sun's out and it's warmish :) But the coughing... oh the coughing! Ugh!